Jan 9, 2010

FOOTIE PAJAMAS and La Jolla

Finally, the post everyone's been waiting for (all five of our followers... lol) The apartment!!!! We do not have pics of Alison and Tori's room yet, because we're waiting for it to be clean. Haha! And at the moment, none of the apartment is clean. It's a good thing I took these pics while it was :) I'll maybe take more after clean checks in a week, haha.
So what's new with La Jolla apartment 202? Well, we all have more classes than is ideal, but we are managing. So far we have managed to stay up past midnight every night this week and we all have 7:45am classes! Yikes. Homework and us being silly and ADD keeps us up rather late. We're working on that... haha. Tonight we attended I-Night. There were a ton of activities, we mostly hung at the dance. We ran into Heather Farrier!! That was exciting!!! And then we wanted new friends so we went up to a few different groups (of guys of course) and introduced ourselves. We met 3 Tanners, a Brian, a Mike, a Seth, a Levi, a Cort... and I forget the rest! And Cort invited us to their weekly movie parties since they have a projector! Yay new friends! ALSO! We all got tickets to the Brooke White concert tomorrow night! It was only $10 for students! SCORE! That should be fun. Even though none of us know any of her songs. Haha. Cheap concert... something to do lol. Okay... Here are the pics :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The End.




kthanxbye

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You KNOW I've been waiting for these. I actually just commented on a bunch of them on FB.
    OH how I miss my girls. ♥
    LaJolla Apt 202 is the best apartment in Rexburg, yes it is!!

    (Enjoy Brooke White for me. I love her!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha i love the footies, and i say haha your school requires clean checks.

    ReplyDelete