Apr 8, 2010

Ariel's Shuttle Accident

So as some as you already know, Ariel was riding the salt lake express back to Rexburg really late Monday night and was suppose to get in around 2 am. That night it snowed like a mad man and I (Tori) was suppose to pick up Ariel from the Hart building as soon as she called me. At 3:30 I woke up and wondered how come I hadn't heard from her yet, checking my phone I found a Text message that basically said that the shuttle had flipped and she was okay but they were taking everyone to the hospital. Poor Ariel didn't make it home tell 7am:( and it's finals week.

Ariel was drugged with muscle relaxants and pain killers and when she came in the door she was pretty loopy and could barely stay awake. She told me that only 3 people had their seat belts on, her, the driver, and one other. The Shuttle had an unnecessary trailer on the back and it start fishtailing then the whole van slid off the road into a ditch and flipped over. A cowboy that was not buckled fell right on top of her, he's completely fine, but now she's somewhat damaged. She's having back, shoulder, and a little neck pain.

We've still got her on the drugs and we find her pretty hilarious when she's on them. Her Accident really had us freaked for a while and were all really glad to have her home and safe. But for those who like a glimpse of Ariel loopy, here is a link to our roommate Alison's blog. She posted a video of her on her high. The video says it's 22 min long but it's only like ten.


5 comments:

  1. Poor Ariel. :-( I'm glad she has such awesome friends to take care of her!!! xoxoxo!

    PS...Oprah is looking for Twilight fans! I think you guys should apply! I mean really...who else has covered themselves with glitter and taken Edward everywhere they go?!

    https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=3932628

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.
    cash for cars toowoomba
    cash 4 cars toowoomba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
    cash for cars caboolture
    car removal caboolture

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are Brisbane’s driving as much as possible Car Wreckers and removers who pay “Cash for Scrap Cars Brisbane” in your pocket on the spot Cash For Scrap Cars Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear in mind that for many agencies, all-inclusive packages are standard. Although you may have to pay a little extra for certain insurances, prices should not skyrocket. If you find a car rental agency charging an arm or a leg for an insurance package on top of loan rental price, rent a lamborghini in miami

    ReplyDelete