Dec 28, 2010

All together at last!

Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick update! On the 16th, Ariel and I came home! I was lucky enough to hang with Tori that day, but Ariel flew in too late. It was alright though because we spent the entire next day together, it was fantastic! For Christmas Tori got a way cool kindle! I'm super jealous because she is able to get one of her textbooks on it, so it's going to be heaps lighter. Tori is also getting a bike come Spring semester which is AWESOME! Ariel got a bunch of kitchen stuff, because she's the practical one. She also got a computer upgrade from her uncle! I got snow boots that will keep my toesies warm up to -20 degrees. I also got a recipe book that my mom put together with all of our family recipes :) 


We are all super excited to be living together again, and even more excited that we get our own bedrooms! Not that we don't love sharing rooms, because I know I'll miss the late night chats with Ariel, but now we'll at lease get some good sleep, and we'll have a place of our own to study. Anyway, I don't know if anyone's posted about our new apartment yet... It's called Camden, and they have lots of pictures of it on their website if you want to take a look. 


Oh! Another update! Tori picked her major! YAY! It's English with an emphasis in Creative Writing
and a minor in Home and Family Living. Also, I changed my major from Math Ed to Exercise Physiology with a minor in Math. That way I still get some math (since I kind of love it) and get to learn to become a physical therapist... hopefully. Hopefully we both stick with it, so we're not wasting too much time/money just deciding. Because we both changed our majors we get to take a class together this winter! We're taking Essentials of Human Nutrition... or something like that. 

I think that's everything for now, we leave for Rexburg on the 2nd, hopefully the trip runs smoothly. We'll get pictures up of our apartment once we're all moved in and decorated! 

byebye

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like things are going great for you all!! Christine, one of my best friends just completed her doctorate in PT, she said it was really tough but REALLY worth it! If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, let me know and I'll get you her email. She's great and really helpful! :-) Good luck to you all!!

    ReplyDelete