Nov 12, 2010

Christine! Check it! I totally just posted something...You should be Oh so Proud!

This is a post, to make one of my BEST FRIENDS, Christine, Happy. 

I, Tori, shall now make a blog post of my awesome life full of uneventful stories....

November 4 -8 my Mum and I went on a road trip to see my sisters. First we went to Provo to see the twinners. We had a blasty blast together like we always do and we saw the movie Megamind! Which if I do say so myself is stellar!
Quoting movies is a common occurrence when it comes to us Ford girls, "I say we go back to the evil lair, grab some ray guns, hold 'em sideways and just go all 'gangsta' on him."
We also act like retards when were all together.
Exhibit A:




I love them.

ANYWAYS....

After 3 days with them we went up to Rexburg for 24 hours and I got to see my sister Melissa, and 2 of my other Best Friends, Alison and Kelli. I love those girls. Being in the Burg again felt so good, I can't wait to go back in two months. Except the whole time we were there it was SNOWING, which made me remember how much it sucks to walk to class in negative temperatures, still I'm pretty stoked for next semester.
(P.S I got all the classes I wanted/needed, WOO!!!!!)

The trip was way too short, and I wish that it was January already but soon Ariel and Christine will be home! I could not be more excited. It has been way to long since I've seen them and it's making me CRAZY!
 Now I just need to write a talk for this Sunday...EEK! I can feel the Butterflies already.

3 comments:

  1. You were in Rexburg and you didn't come see me?? Uh! lol, just kidding, you were probably busy. Oh, btw, I LOVE the snow here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I love the snow too! Just not when it's pelting me in the face on my way to class. Also I was only there for 24 hours so I didn't have a lot of time:( But I'll see you in winter! Oh wait! Are you coming home for Christmas?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TORI!!
    I love your post, it made my life! The way you tell stories is the best, I think if you do go into writing you'll do well :) I love and miss you so much! And I'm really glad you got to see the girlies
    -steen

    ReplyDelete